For a comprehensive list of the workshops and education events that I have attended, please see my CV Page.
Pursuing Bachelors in Electrical Engineering
Current Status: Senior
Research Assistant in Cooperative Robotics – Summer 2014
- Performed maintenance of robots
- Created top-level electrical schematic of robots to make replication of designs easier.
Research Assistant in Chaos Electronics – Summer 2014
- Designed pseudo-random number generator on Arduino micro controller for use in lab demonstrations.
ADTRAN, Inc. – Huntsville, AL
Co-op – Spring 2015
- Part of Product Qualification Group
- Designed TCL scripts with Graphical User Interface
- Created test automation software to save time and increase performance resilience of unit tests.
Co-op – Fall 2015
- Part of Technology and Innovation Group
- Created test automation and block diagram models for tests in LABView saving time on data collection for the group.
Co-op – Summer 2016
- Part of Technology Development Group
- Learned VHDL coding for synthesis and FPGA design fundamentals
- Replicated and corrected bug in VHDL code relating to error counting.
Media Coordinator – 2015-2016
- Event planning, outreach, and promotion
- Creation of multimedia for promotion (pictures/graphics/video/etc.)
- WordPress platform website design and management
- Learning Turkish
- Python, Matlab, and C programming languages
- HTML and CSS Compiling languages
- HAM radioman – Technician Class
- Digital Sketching Software
Achievement and Involvement
- Founder’s Scholarship (Auburn University)
- Director of Digital Engagement – Student Government Association
- Eta Kappa Nu (Electrical Engineering Department Honor Society)
- Cupola – Samuel Ginn College of Engineering Ambassador
- Auburn University Swing Dancing Association